Taylor Farms Retail - Sweet Kale Chopped Kit

I love your Sweet Kale Chopped Kit, but the new package I opened today was slimy and so strong smelling I had to dispose of it. I do not have my sales slip so I cannot return it.

the number on the package was 30223 04074.

I don't know if you can do anything about this, but I thought I would tell you anyway. jean7kops@aol.com Thanks you

Jean Anderson

Author
Review #1585388 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Taylor Farms Retail - Taylor farms

I use to eat Wawa products until I started working at Taylor farms, the company that provides that food and package products to Wawa. I have never in my life seen such nastiness in my life .

On top of that the company is hiring ppl with no experience at all , on night shift they have a airhead name Jill that's night supervisor,she has no experience at all. On top of that they do no drug testing and have all the ex drug addicts from places like Chester,and Camden,NJ working at the Swedesboro,NJ plant. This is without a doubt a reason I warn my family not to eat food from Wawa,WalMart,or target in NJ ,some of the employees might have HIV,or hepatitis his company just hires cheap labor ,its a poor place in itself,OSHA already has been here because of customers complaining.

Seriously how can u eat a product u know an ex drug user or a drug addict is touching to put in a prepackaged containers . Its cold I have seen ppl blow there nose there shirts or with there shirts sleves and touch food ppl don't eat Wawa ,WalMart, or target, foods their cheap for a reason .

Pennsauken Township, New Jersey, United States #1207157

Let me guess....you got fired from Taylor Farm, am I right? You did nothing wrong and have no clue why you were fired!

yeah we know your type...! HA HA

Author
Review #368365 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer368365.